Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish (Click the image to visit them). This week the theme is Top Ten Halloween Reads or Scary covers.
I’m going to cheat a little bit this week because I have had ZERO time to plan or write any posts. Boo. So that’s why most of these books have already featured here during Horror October. They are all books that I think are great Halloween reads AND have scary/awesome covers though.
Click the Images to view them on Goodreads.
1. Point Horror books are great for those of you that don’t really like scary books, and I totally love the covers.
2. This is kind of the opposite to what I said about Point Horror. Adults only!
3. I haven’t actually read this but dolls freak me the hell out so I had to include it.
4. The only thing worse than dolls are clowns!
5. This is one of my favourite vampire books. The cover is creepy too!
6. I really want this version of the collection of Poe’s work.
7. I loved this, and I love this cover.
8. This has been my favourite read from Horror October so far, and the cover is stunning!