Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish (click the image to visit them) who pick a different topic each week. This week the topic is supposed to be Top Ten Reasons you love reading or blogging but I missed last week’s as I was gallivanting around Iceland and I really wanted to do that topic! So here are my Top Ten Books to make you swoon.
1. Twilight: I can’t help it OK. Edward Cullen is totally hot and I will spend the rest of my life trying to get the image of Robert Pattinson out of my head. YOU ARE NOT EDWARD CULLEN.
2. Vampire Academy: Vampires are clearly going to feature quite heavily in this list. It’s an affliction. I read this for the first time recently and Dimitri definitely has the potential to be my new book boyfriend. And Rose can be my book girlfriend too. I am THAT greedy. Double swoon
3. Graceling: Katsa and Po are one of my favourite book couple ever. So many things about their relationship made me swoon. And who doesn’t love a Prince??
4. The Selection: I am firmly Team Maxon. I would be fighting for my place to be his one. And see above RE: Prince.
5. Morganville Vampires: It’s been a long time since I read these books, I got up to number 8 and lost interest a bit but I loved Claire and Shane’s romance in the earlier books. Michael, the guitar playing vampire is pretty swoon-worthy too.
6.Throne of Glass: Celaena Sardothien is proper hot so she obviously has her pick of guys including Prince Dorian (yes another Prince – are you sensing another theme here?) and royal guard Chaol. I’m rooting for Dorian, obvs.
7. Sunshine: Con isn’t a cuddly, sparkly vampire, but man he’s really hot. The sexual tension between him and the eponomous protagonist is hawwwwwwt.
8. TMI: Jace, Simon, Malec, Isabelle….need I say more!?
9. Divergent: Tris and Four’s antics had me swooning quite a bit. The hot make-out scene on the train for one.
10. The Hunger Games: GALE. JUST GALE OK.