This week we are taking a break from books and looking at: Top Ten Favourite Movies or TV Shows
This topic suits me just fine as I watch way too much TV and love films too. I’ve decided to go for TV shows, and had to narrow it down to 2 categories because there’s too many to choose from.
Top 5 TV Shows From My Teens That I Still Love:
- Buffy TVS: Always, always Buffy.
- Roswell: So bad, yet so good.
- Angel: Angel was dark, gritty spin-off to BTVS. It went completely batshit at the end, but it was still awesome.
- The O.C: I didn’t even see the final series of The O.C but in its prime, it was teen drama gold. Everyone loved Seth Cohen right?
- Six Feet Under: This really made me want to live in a funeral home. And I had a massive crush on weird, angsty Claire
Top 5 Shows I’m Watching Right Now:
- Penny Dreadful: I’m like 3 episodes behind, but loving it so far.
- America’s Next Top Model: It’s utter trash, but really addictive and this time it’s boys Vs girls. Phil is my favourite, which means he’ll probably be out next.
- Orange is the New Black: I was a bit slow on the uptake of this one, and while I am enjoying it a lot, I think the hype-monster ruined it for me a bit.
- I Wanna Marry Harry: Oh my God, this is seriously the most ridiculous, car-crash TV I’ve ever seen. A bunch of American girls think they’re competing to win Prince Harry’s heart. ‘Prince Harry’ is a pretty bad look-a-like. Jokes! Watch the trailer below.
- Hannibal: I couldn’t get into this the first time round but I’ve been told it really picks up after a few episodes, so I just started watching it from the start again.