Welcome to my my July round-up. I know I say the same thing every month but SERIOUSLY, how is it August already!? Insane.
Considering I had a week off at the beginning of July where I didn’t read at all, I still managed to get through 6 books last month. I loved them all apart from Immortal Beloved, but I still want to read the next book because one of the characters was so hot. Is that shallow? The series could get better, right!?
Things that happened in July included my mum coming to visit, taking trip to the seaside and attending the UK’s first ever YA literature convention at London Comic Con. It was another busy but awesome month.
Anyway, on to the stats!
Total Posts: 23
New WP Followers: 9 (my lowest yet 😦 )
Books Read & Reviewed (5):
- Guilt-Free Baking by Gee Charman, 4/5 (Review)
- The Princess Bride by William Golman, 4/5 (Review)
- Cress by Marissa Meyer, 4/5 (Review)
- Burial Rites by Hannah Kent, 4/5 (Review)
- Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan, 2/5 (Review)
Read, not yet reviewed (review posted 02/08):
The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J. Maas
- Man Booker Time Again (View Post)
- YALC UK 2014 (Review) (View Post)
- YALC UK is Upon Us! (Preview) (View Post)
Guest Posts/ Book Promos:
- Out Now: The Binds That Tie by Kate Moretti (View Post)
Most Viewed Posts:
- Top Ten Tuesday: Battle of the Authors (View Post)
- Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Confessions (View Post)
- YALC UK is Upon Us! (View Post)
Books Purchased/ ARCs Received:
I am still on my book buying ban but I did of course, pick up some awesome books at YALC. I only bought the Manga Shakespeare though!
I also got a bit NetGalley happy as I was down to just two upcoming ARCS.
I was approved for these:
*BOOK OF THE MONTH*
*COVER OF THE MONTH*
*MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS MONTH*