This week the topic is: Top Ten 2015 Releases that I can’t wait for.
Excuse the lack of pictures/links in this post. It was a rush job before I left for work this morning – you know how it is. But I really wanted to do this list – because, excitement!
1. The Heir (The selection #4) – Kiera Cass: Obvs. Released in May. SAD FACE.
2. The Darkest Part of the Forest – Holly Black: Released January 13th
3. Red Queen – Victoria Aveyard: Released Feb 10th.
4. Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) – Marissa Meyer: November 2015 – TOO LONG!
5. Shadow Scale (Seraphina #2) – Rachel Hartman: March 10th
6. The Orphan Queen – Jodi Meadows: March 10th as well!
7. The Girl at Midnight – Melissa Grey: April 28th
8. My Heart and Other Black Holes – Jasmine Warga: I’ve heard good things about this from fellow bloggers. Feb 10th
9. The Rest of Us Just Live Here – Patrick Ness: There’s not much info about this one yet…but NESSSSS! August 2015
10. Second Life – S.J Watson: Feb 12th.