Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish (click the link to visit them) who pick a different topic each week.
The topic for this week is: Top Ten Things I Like/Dislike When It Comes To Romances In Books, but I couldn’t really think of much considering I don’t read a whole lot of Romance. So I decided to do a list of Romance books that I actually do want to read.
- Forbidden ~ Tabitha Suzuma
- Beautiful Disaster ~ Jamie McGuire
- Pushing the Limits ~ Katie McGarry
- Boy Meets Boy ~ David Levithan
- The DUFF ~ Kody Keplinger
- Eleanor and Park ~ Rainbow Rowell
- The Rosie Project ~ Graeme Simison
- Matched ~ Ally Condie
- Outlander ~ Diana Gabaldon
- The Luxe ~ Anna Godbersen
Which of these need to be at the top of my wishlist???