I was tagged by Punk’s House of Books (many thanks!). I stole the image from previous posts.
I wrote this over the Christmas holidays btw.
FOUR NAMES THAT PEOPLE CALL ME (OTHER THAN MY REAL NAME)
3. Barry (really! LOL)
FOUR JOBS THAT I HAVE HAD
1. Bar wench & waitress
2. Ice cream shop manager
3. Media Researcher (PR)
4. Christmas Co-ordinator
FOUR MOVIES I HAVE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE
So many! The one’s I’ve probably watched the most:
1. Interview with a Vampire
3. The Rocky Horror Picture Show
4. Lost Boys
FOUR BOOKS I’D RECOMMEND
Just four? To whom? What genre? Ahhh. OK I’ll try…
1. A Million Little Pieces – James Frey
2. The Hunger Games – Suzanne Collins
3. Mystery Man – Bateman
4. Cinder – Marissa Meyer
FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. Crewe, Cheshire, UK
2. Putney, London, UK
3. Southfields, London, UK
4. Kingston-Upon-Thames, Surrey, UK
FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN
1. Bruges, Brussels
2. Reykjavik, Iceland
3. Rome, Italy
4. Athens, Greece
FOUR PLACES I’D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
1. Iceland – I want to live there, and it’s been snowing there on and off all month! WANT!
2. Scotland. How have I never been?
3. A castle, any castle. Always.
4. I’m at my parents house right now which is lovely, but I also miss my flat and my own bed!
FOUR THINGS I DON’T EAT
1. Rice (It’s Maggots, Michael)
2. Mushrooms. Slimy slugs. Ugh!
3. Green trees or white trees (cauliflower and broccoli). I love vegetables but I just don’t like the taste of these at all.
4. Tinned ravioli. Ygh. We used to have this as kids and I always called them pockets of poo. You’re welcome!
FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
2. Pork steak with Stilton sauce. Mmmm pig and cheeeeese.
3. Green Olives
4. Goat’s cheese
FOUR TV SHOWS THAT I’VE WATCHED…
1. Buffy The Vampire Slayer (always)
2. The Fall
FOUR THINGS THAT I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS YEAR (THE NEXT 12 MONTHS)
1. Frozen Sing-a-long for my birthday
2. Hopefully getting a new, amazing job. Or failing that, just a job.
3. Maybe going on holiday in summer if #2 happens.
4. The unknown! Here’s to new adventures in 2015!
FOUR THINGS I AM ALWAYS SAYING
3. LOL – I started off saying LOL to take the piss out of people who say LOL. Now I say LOL, LOL!
4. Save me, Barry!
FOUR PEOPLE I TAG
Only if you want to, no pressure!!!
1. Chrissi @ Chrissi Reads.
2. Dianne @ Dianne Tanner
3. Lynn @ Lynn’s Book Blog
4. Emma @ Emma Carroll Author