This week the topic is Top Ten bookish (but not actual books) that you wish you own.
1. I’m guessing this will on the top of most people’s list but I NEED my own library, preferably in a room that used to be a ballroom, with mirrored walls. Or failing that, all of these: Amazing Home Libraries
5. I’ve wanted a Peter Pan tattoo for about 10 years. This will happen. Soon!
6. My own library stamp for loaning books, like this one from Etsy.
9. An e-reader that is actually a book. As in, you can download any book onto it, but it still looks and feels like a book. Does this exist? It must exist. If not, COPYRIGHTED.
10. To read every book like this: