I am always super happy to consider reviewing or promoting new books and authors. I read a wide range of genres from Horror to Fantasy and Crime to Historical Fiction but my true love is YA. I will basically give anything a go if I like the sound of it so feel free to send me a synopsis or any recommendations you might have. I’m not averse to non-fiction either although I have to be particularly interested in the subject.
Authors/Publishers/Agents: If you have a book you’d like me to review or promote on my blog please read the following before getting in touch.
- I strive to review any ARCs before the publication date but it’s not always possible. If you have a deadline in mind, please let me know on the first point of contact and I’ll let you know if it’s possible.
- If a deadline isn’t specified I will get to your book as soon as possible.
- I will use a cover photo and synopsis from Goodreads unless specified otherwise.
- I am always honest in my reviews whether I like the book or not. If I didn’t enjoy the book, I will review it honestly but fairly, and maybe even constructively if I can. I share reviews on Goodreads, Facebook and Twitter and reserve the right to publish them elsewhere.
- I finish 99% of the books I read, even those I don’t enjoy so much, but I can not guarantee that I will finish your book. However, if I don’t finish it, I’ll contact you and let you know the reasons. I may still publish a review explaining why I didn’t finish the book.
- I am happy to promote books I’ve enjoyed or upcoming books I like the look of. Contact me if you think I’d like to do a cover reveal, blog tour, author interview/spotlight or giveaway.
- I’m pretty old skool and love physical books. If you want to send me a real book as I like to call them, I will probably get round to it quicker than an e-book. I’m based in the UK. If you are sending an e-book, one compatible with Adobe Digital Editions is preferable.
Contact me on email@example.com. Thanks in advance!!!